Sunday 4 April 2010

Blog #2

Hey everyone,

So the brand new set is coming along nicely. We went into the rehearsal room today and sorted it out, and I'm pleased to say it's almost there, with about 7/8 songs done. Our comeback show is on the 24th of April (which is a Saturday), so make sure you come along! If you're working, then book it off and have a lovely day out in Bournemouth Gardens instead! We're playing the Band Stand so hopefully the weather will stay nice and it won't be called off! James McVey is also playing so it should be a good day, he's got a full band with him as well so should be a nice little set.

Anyways, that's all for now,
Mike xz

2 comments:

  1. Hey I heard about your gig in Bournemouth Gardens via facebook and friends of friends. I their anyway I can listen to your stuff. + I hope you don't mind if I review the event. Check out my blog:http://stalkystalkingthebestthingsinmusic.blogspot.com/

    I'm aiming to get much more into the local scene. The last band I reviewed were "Kinnie The Explorer" and they thought it was pretty good. I like the sound of your stuff.

    I also have an email stalky@hotmail.com
    and a facebook group: Stalky

    Check it out, keep up the good work
    Loves It
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. www.myspace.com/themetropolise

    At the moment we've only got the one track as we're still preparing our brand new EP, so we'll let you know when that's done! Thanks xz

    ReplyDelete